Cheers Jan

{source}
To say that January was challenging for me is an understatement. I have also simultaneously felt like I've been living January and almost watching January from the shadows. This is the first time I've not felt immersed in a month.  It really has just passed by, but I've also been astounded that it's still January! How?!

I hope yours has been pleasant and productive month. Did I just say, "pleasant" (when did I become that person?) I feel like last year, we were already in April by now, but let's see what 2019 has in its grubby little paws for us.

I updated my cv earlier today. It was actually such a good way to see what I had been studying over the past few years and just a little moment to take stock. Turned it into quite a fun exercise.

Looking forward to watching this movie, On the basis of sex.

Enjoy the rest that this day has to offer.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts