October Out

Looking at the month gone by like... {source}
Actually I'm probably looking forward to the new month. Frankly, I'm just trying to make it to the end of today and end it off on a high note! There's so much to work on and I really want to make sure I get everything done. Trying to remind myself to take it one thing at a time.

Also feeling a little under the weather. It may be my poor, wonderful little body adjusting to being exposed to viral corporate politics every week, but I will press on find how to manage it best for me.

Hope this apst month was one of pleasant surprises and growth for you. It's been one where I've been visited by a recurring snake dream. Lots to be said about those thanks to Dr Googs.

I've had wonderful picnics and hand the sweetest of little hands and I've found my way back to a rather consistent yoga practice and I've loved it.

It's been good. 2 months until we bid farewell to 2016! Noone's counting right ;)

Enjoy this Monday

xx

Comments

Popular Posts