Weekend

I plan to rest! That's for sure! I need to take some time out! Life has been full this week. I'm super grateful that Friday is here though. 

No pictures please ;) {source}


I wish I could just go straight home and hit my sofa after spending the best part of my weeks, spending time with my bestie and her beautiful little twin babes. It's not crazy to be this crazy about two little people...They are are so beautiful and precious. My heart is so full of them and when I see them, it fills up even more. How lucky am I to have a bestie who lets me share in the most precious of moments with her most beautiful babes.

I've been up for a long time already... I technically have had very little sleep, but I do feel rested strangely enough. Let's see how I feel by 9am. I love mornings though, because it really is here at these times, just after 4:30am, where my mind is whirring on and I feel I can do anything, where I am invincible and in these moments I really do feel, that I "we are infinte."

I hope your Friday is fantastic. Mine is already and can only get better. Then onto the weekend... Yay!! 

Here's my reading list for us this weekend...

Right now, I'm busy invoicing some clients like ...
These street style stars, I definitely like most looks from almost all of them
I'm looking forward to this week's Family Album & Reading List from Kimmy & Bear  
Selfies in the Main House, wonder if the Queen is next
Ben and Jen...sad and true
Happy 4th of July weekend US
I'm always up for some good advice
  

Sunshine and warm cuddles to those in the Southern Hemisphere feeling the chill. 

Have a  great weekend everybody

xx


 





Comments

Popular Posts