Is it really?



My fave animal and print from here
I was walking with my beautiful friend, yesterday morning and on these walks we usually have all ambits of discussions. Everything from how we need to get fit and all our body issues, how we need to love ourselves more and then what worries us and also what's going on in our lives. Really distracts us from the hills we walk up, I must say.

Yesterday we spoke about the whole concept of if it's meant to be it will be and how sometimes when something does not work out, it's God's (or whomever you believe a higher power to be) plan of saying not for you. That was tough for me. I look at certain things and I'm like yes definitely, then I think of other things, non essential to my vitality like a guy I like and I'm like, is it really meant to be that we don't land up together. Perhaps the little baby romantic in me, is fighting the inevitable or is it so?

I believe in nature and certain things have their span and should be, but both my friend and I are little over achievers and we struggle with not having answers. I also love me a solution, so I always want to find the answer to something so I can figure out why it happened and how it won't happen again. Clearly I have not really applied this so well to my dating life, bar for the fact that I seemed to choose guys to date that I needed to fix. Guess it is really true that some people aren't looking for love, they're looking for help. Eek!

Anyhoo...there I go digressing! Oopsies...Do you sometimes also struggle  with that whole thing of it is what it is or it's not meant for you or it's for the best. Aargh...getting a little riled up just thinking about it!

I don't know, but words I still find comforting and make sense to me are my bestie's words, "It will if it must."

xx

Comments

Popular Posts