Right now



From here

This is what we're doing right?! Okay so let's do it right then.

I'm like most of us, and I think about the future and am often multi tasking and rushing. Worrying oh and how much of that I do! Yikes!Replaying the past, wondering how it will play out in the future and totally  forgetting about this moment I stand in right now. For a person prone to anxiety like I can be, this ain't the best idea.

I once wrote on my blog, "Enjoy the perfection of right now." Pity I seemingly forget these things sometimes as quickly as I've said them.

Multi-faceted wording aside, Right Now, Just do that okay. Do it with all you've got. Who's looking for perfect all the time?! Done is often better than perfect. Take it from a perfectionist ;) Nothing like the persistend pursuit of perfection to make you stand still. It's some scary stuff this ever moving target that is "perfect." Only my little baba will be perfect, Divinely and lovingly made.

Go off and do some Nowness people.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts