while you were sleeping...



So on of my fave blogs posted last year about  what do you do when you're home alone? It just dawned on me this evening as I have really need up to lots of stuff and loving it. My post yoga shower really seemed to give me an extra boost.

So I decided to use it wisely. So I did a load of laundry, then I loaded the dishwasher and switched that on, after tidying the kitchen, I was like, I should get breakfast ready for the rest of the week. Not long to go now with this week anyway. Yeeha! Did that, then I remembered there was a recipe I wanted to try that I saw yesterday. So yes, there I was kneading dough for chapati at this time of the night. Forgot what a great workout it is. I am going out for dinner tomorrow night, but the dough will be well rested when I need it and I'm super excited. I added some toasted flax seed and mustard seed to this recipe. Excited to see what I pair it with.

What do you get up to in this still of night?

xx

Comments

Popular Posts