Would you like coffee with that?

A friend of mine who has impeccable taste sent me these two links saying they got him through this week. I was wondering if it was the latest pair of sneaks he'd seen or some inspiration from Kenzo, but no, it was this.

Great GREAT, oh did I mention great idea. I tried it, it works.

Coffivity really helped boost my productivity, minus the coffee. I really liked it. I wonder what particularly South African sound we could have them upload.

I do love a good coffee. Didn't know that the hum of a coffee shop could boost creativity. I'm really strugglung lately with getting work done. The New York Times seems to have a plan for some of us.

Don't burn the midnight oil too many nights in a row and enjoy the joys of a freshly brewed cup of coffee. And of course the sound.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts