Family

What does this mean to most? I know someone who uses it like it's this concept she's heard of and you can seemingly purchase. Family I feel is not about people you're related to strictly. Family is largely a feeling.

Those you grow with and support you and make you feel loved and supported when you feel least loveable. Those people that whether you want to be a gardener or an astronaut are your biggest guides and cheerleaders.

Family is hand holding and heart holding.Listening and leaving alone when the it is needed. Laughing out loud and private jokes. Silly giggles and sensible advice.

Family makes you brave and feel invincible! That is a special feeling.

I was playing with sweet little boys yesterday and I just reminded them of one of my favourite lines from the movie, Little Miss Sunshine, "NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND."

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts