Hungry

Winter requires some hearty meals. I need to get back into my kitchen and I'm keen to be into my pots with the best seasonal ingredients.

Need food that is yummy and hearty. Then add crusty bread. Mm winter menu in mia casa is what's needed.

What would be great would be people to share it with.

I love reading, but my desired reading list would come in this form. I want them all.

From here
Here are few dishes I'd like to make for dinner over the next few weeks.
Scents of fresh parmesan, yummy greens and beans...From here

A good, simple pasta from here


Ooh fresh crusty pizza with fresh greens from here
This dish is just beauty. from here
I want to eat this off the page.

All I have to say about this is YUM! And I can't wait to get cooking.

Bon appetit you beauties.
xx

Comments

Popular Posts