Focus



Countdown till the end of this job chapter in my life. This is one end I am looking forward to. Sorting out a handover and someone handing me a new project in my last month, has really tested me I must say. Nothing quite like having to dig deep for enthusiasm and drive when you're on your way out the door. But press on I will. Through all the admin that comes with leaving a company as well. Geesh so much paper work. YIKES!!

So the key thing that I've decided on is focus and commitment to the end. Not commitment to this firm, no ways, get it right. Commitment to myself doing a good job as always. Now more than even, it requires immense focus.

A break would be awesome, but I will keep going to yoga class for that. We have no desire for burnout.

Here are some handy tips to avoid burn out or to at least manage it a little better. I knew I was getting better when I cooked a yummy dinner last night. Then this morning I woke up at 4:45am and I was so happy. Coming back towards my true self. Then off to anti gravity yoga I went. Nothing like swinging upside down into yoga poses with your head pointing scarily towards the floor.Nothing like a little fear facing first thing in the morning. I also love the fact that our hammocks have been tested and they can hold a baby elephant.So cute right. That thought just makes me  seriously happy.

Ain't it just


Whatever it is today that you need to get done, focus and get through it. Hard tasks first.

I know we often say that we should one thing everyday that scares you. Add one more thing to your list today and do one thing that makes you exceedingly happy. Even if it's just a naughty smile, I'll take that too.

Take on Tuesday you beauties.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts