No pressure!


"Are we running out...?" from here
 EEK!! It's 1 July 2013. What?! Second half of the year,WELCOME! How did you get here so fast? Or did you?

Ummm...haven't even had time to reflect on the first half of the year and actually, mostly that's just fine by me. I've been reflecting as I go along, so I tell myself, but in earnest I really think I have been.

Ideal winter wardrobe...A girl can dream
For those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, we are rather happy, because it means we have just a few more months before winter is out. Bring on that spring!


For me, it's one more month, well 5 more weeks until the little cublets arrive. So excited and nervous and ecstatic to meet them. I'm upping my vitamin intake too ensure that I am in prime health to see those two little beauties in beautiful Momma Bear's bump.



Beautiful blankets for the bundles



What do you have planned to do for the rest of the year? I have some DIY planned, renovations planned, eek! Reading without a doubt. Need to exercise some more too. Hey...is this my new year's resolution list?!


Avec? ;-)
 More than tomorrow. Let us get through today. What do we plan to achieve today? What will we do today to make today more awesome! For ourselves and maybe just one more person if that's all you can stomach.



People often say, BE KIND. Most importantly, what is usually missing from that starement is, BE KIND to YOURSELF. It's the best place to start.


I started my day today with a big fat giggle. I finally realised that the cause of my really odd walk this morning was not due to the backache that I had woken up with, but rather the fact that I had somehow managed to out on 2 different shoes. I guess black patent all looks the same, when all groggy and bleary eyed. Hihi

Happy 1 July everybody. Have a great day.

xx


It sure is.

Comments

  1. Oh those blankets are GORGEOUS! And yes - you stay nice and healthy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts