T-Rex Thursday

Little kids are awesome. My favourite version of humans in general, except for a few of the special adult versions that I am blessed to have in my life. Kiddie winkles are my all round fave though and bound to bring cheer to me no matter what. Even while I was sitting at my beautiful nephew's play last week, I realised that their view of life is sooo much better and far more realistic. ENTHUSIASM and a good hard chuckle at something others think is rather unfunny,really are some of the key essentials to living a wonderful life. Also that ability to move swiftly onto the next thing.

I think we all need a little reminder on just how great the perspective is, there lower down than our sometimes jaded eye level...



And because dinosaurs are well infinitely awesome and as fascinating...


Comments

Popular Posts