Moody Monday Musings

Hope is what my name means, so I'm kind of linked to hope for life.
Life is a changing and that really is not a bad thing. There are countless things to be grateful for, but more than that there are new paths to follow and most likely forge.

Moody Monday wardrobe inspiration...

That's me at the moment, thinking about my life and where it's headed. More than thinking though, doing a lot to get the ball rolling in the direction I want my life to go.

Take a moment to enjoy the wind in your face.


Guess what as much as I find it tiring and daunting on most occasions, it is still pretty darn awesome discovering who you are and going in the direction of  who you are and want to be. Now is a pretty damn good time to start!
Little atoms of awesome!


Go for it! That's my thought for the day! Fear is like a self imposed prison, and we give it the power to keep us contained.


The best thing I've figured out is to do what makes me happy. Do you! Even if others don't like it, they don't have to. Be honest and true. True to yourself.



May this week be filled with amazing. Everyday!

xx

In need of this bouncy bridge for them dreaded troubled waters. From here

Comments

Popular Posts