For starters...

I've just had a beautiful start to my day. Breakfast with my Lovely.



Amongst trying to catch up on weeks of our jam packed lives and planning our little, exciting project, we need to decide on a menu for dins at her house on Friday. I haven't seen her renovated housie yet and I cannot wait! Woop woop!

They don't want me to prep the chicken, though she doesn't understand how prepping roast chicken for me is one of my sincerest forms of prayer. I don't know what it is, especially for a non chicken lover such as myself, but something about preparing a roast chicken for me is catharsis incarnate.

But she won't let me, so now I'm thinking about starters... What to have...mm..

Perhaps pears with goats cheese and pistachios as une petite amuse bouche?!

 
Carrot and ginger soup


 
Bite size portion to start, bigger one as a yummy lunch



Pea, mint and feta crostini...YUM! 
Oh I better put my thinking cap on for this one. These are just a few ideas. Something fresh, FUSS FREE and summery. The company will be delightful that I do not doubt, that's the bulk of the night done. Dessert sounds most adventurous and I can't wait to see the experiment come to life.



As we all truddle through this Tuesday, as the year tortoise's itself towards the end, I hope you have lots to look forward to.



Comments

Popular Posts