Thursday thinkings

Balancing...


This week is dragging on..So is this month, as we're inching closer and closer to the end of the year.I'm in a tunnel for sure, the light I cannot see at this point. Every day this week has been jam packed with so much life in each and every moment.So many beautiful lessons, some not so nice to learn, but there is beauty in the lesson still.


Heart's also just a little heavy at the moment, I think I just need a big hug. Even a mini jedi has some off days...
A good chortle makes everything better.

We're all taking strain in so many ways, but 2 weeks till Christmas and then it's all downhill from there or maybe is it uphill into the New Year! Eek! 2012 is really becoming a reality.

To my friends handing in their theses and to me waiting for year end results!
I think we all need a break. A break from the worry, the frantic rushing, the routine, the work, the thinking, the worry. Just a break from it all.

And remember...




Comments

Popular Posts