Justin Timberlake...I definitely would!

There's some sexy allure about his curly hair and his moves and well, I can sing along word for word to most of his songs.More than that let's face facts, he did the singer to actor transition fairly well.

I have been waiting to watch this movie for the longest time. Looks awesome (my that word is entering my daily vocab many times per minute lately). I don't like my movies to be too heavy, sad or often too high brow and intellectual. Quite frankly, that's what real life is for. I like to go to the movies for a visual feast and more often than not a rip roaring laugh!

Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake, looks like a great pairing and for me, a must watch!




Comments

  1. Saw it over the weekend and I can sum it up in your own words: "visual feast and more often than not a rip roaring laugh" I enjoyed the film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaysies! Now I have to see it! Since you and I have similar senses of humour! Woop woop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe looks, well, AWESOME! ps. I heart JT too (fell for him when he waved at me. Le sigh)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts