About a POUT



Red lips are incredible, alluring, subtle yet sultry and impactful. Screams screen siren, yet so lady like. Weapon of male destruction (teehee) and mood lifter!

Mlle Coco agrees.

I only discovered red lipstick and was only even brave enough to wear it, late in my 20's (wow I can say that now). Now that I'm 30, I own it! hahaha!

Tom Ford understands!


But most of all, I'm dedicating my 100th blog post to red lipstick ( thank you Bobbi Brown for my Vixen Red), because it makes me feel almost beautiful and girlie.






And....because  the last time I wore it, a handsome man looked at me and said,  "You look like a doll."

 


I'm taking that as a compliment. Bottling it and keeping it next to my red lipstick and maybe carrying another little miniature bottle to keep in my heart for bad days.




Comments

  1. Red lips and high heels, the ultimate power accessories!!! Congrats on the 100th post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts