Sitting Pretty

Biking Beauties
Vogue Bike Shoot
The Birken of Bikes Perhaps?!
Hermes Bike
Gucci a go go!
Red for Danger in this Gucci bike
Just Jensen.
Nordic Sensibility. This bike was designed by George Jensen.
 A Hu(e)blot for any occasion.
Hublot limited edition Black bike.
I want a bike. It's been a leetle obession or rather large lusting of mine for many years. Ever since I was little and the trainer wheels came off my red and black BMX, I've loved these me-powered machines. That motion of cycling is so darn cathartic and I just need it.

Ever since I (much to the amusement of my mother and teachers) pronounced ye olde creator of said machines, as Penny FARTING instead of Penny FarTHing (never has an "h" been so important, except in my own name of course.), I've been pedal and chain crazy!

I want one with a bell and a basket, with those heavy side leather bags for heaven knows what I'll put in them. I'm coveting a Chanel one, with that beautiful quilted pouch for my tools!

I remember the joy of fixing my own chain (my why does that sound rude..I said fix not yank!).Turning the bike upside down and getting my hands dirty with bike oil.I still marvel how I knew how to do that...

I think I need to think of some personal gifting. I'm thinking pedals are in that picture.

Bikes are bloody beautiful.

Comments

Popular Posts