All I want for Christmas...

Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton
I'm not a very Vuitton fan. In fact not a fan at all, but the woman who brought us Marie Antoinette in Converse has changed all that. She spoke to my heart and the one thing I heart mostest (other than my boys of course), HANDBAGS!Love is leather, so beautifully stitched to artistic perfection to create a simple masterpiece of such proportions. A masterpiece that carries my life in it, wallet, wetwipe, mascara, money and when you really dig the surprise shrek toy from a long forgotten happy meal.

This bag is functional beauty.While I don't enjoy the word functional too much, I see that this bag understands me and my life. I'm not a small girl so I need a substantial bag to carry my substantial daily cargo. Sometimes I also want to hide my Chicken Licken hotwings in something.It won't be in this though that's for sure.

ooh how do I love thee,let me count the ways.

Comments

Popular Posts