YO Fri...So lovely to see you

What a week! Thought I'd be cheeky and call Friday by her not so cute nick name!

I'm approaching life like this sweet face..from here
I hope you've had a good week. Mine has been a challenge. Having to deal with other humans often brings that to the fore. Bummer!

Here are some links for a wonderful weekend. Have a read please;
Yes darling Rochie, "you do have a light" - Love how this lovely friend of mine reminds me to be Thankful
Is leadership in your genes lady?
She wanted to be a fairy, but decided do go for it without Dad's help
ogojiii  it's almost here
Now this is a cover star
TechSHES (I made up that moniker myself right now)

Challenges may test you, but don't let them turn you. Remember pressure passes and stress is not the state you want to be in.
"Love is NOT a past time, it's a privilege." Don't be reckless with your heart or other people's and don't let them be reckless with yours.

Have a weekend of wonder.

Please do one thing that you've never done before, even if it's as simple as walking a different route or parking in a different spot.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts