This is long overdue...

True.


I have been meaning to post about this for some time. I keep getting distracted or doing what I need to post on now. Post something that's just popped into my head. Not a subject that is close to my heart, but one that I'm seemingly not all that proficient in in practice it seems. Who knows...I 'm talking about luuurve. What is this wonderful thing that we can talk about so callously sometimes and treat so carelessly? Love is so precious. That is the truth for me.

This will be the first post of many of my musings. I discovered this Drake track today. "Doing it wrong.."



It made me think about break ups. Sometimes they are hard, but perhaps they are for the best. I think this song has some really poignant lyrics that really struck a chord I must say. One of my friends said she cries every time she hears this song and I can see and feel why.



Perhaps there can be some good in goodbye perhaps? Who knows. I'm still trying to figure that out for myself though.

Stay close to that which your heart loves and who's heart loves you back.

Have a beautiful week.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts