Thursday thinkles


Sometimes I have a TERRIBLE habit of tending towards not believing great things can happen to me. I am a moron! Let me be the first to admit that, because great things do happen to me and I am infinitely blessed and I do need to remember this often. Deep down I am eternally grateful. I think the tendency to non belief if actually just masked fear, because if great things do happen and anything I want can happen, it means that there is lots for me to do and I have to show up and seize the opportunity. I have to be there.

I went to watch my darling nephew's play yesterday and their theme song was so apt and it got me thinking, it went a little like this, "Magic is in the air, magic is everywhere."

Best believe!

Comments

  1. Preach! This is a problem of mine too, I'm working on it with the help of reminders like this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts