Friday! Not yay, just yet!

Horsing around


It's Friday! Deep down inside I am SO excited! Though the thought of 3 hours of lectures tonight and a full day lost tomorrow, are not my idea of funsies! (insert very sad face here)

This year is speeding past. I cannot believe, I have just over a week   until my birthday! Eek!

Where did this year go? Blitz by much.

I need this weekend, but I really won't have one for the next 2 weekends really. Exams are on their way! EEK!!
Follow this instruction!

Wishing you all a weekend filled with lashings of laziness and random rumblings of awesome!

I'm waylaying my dread and daydreaming instead of what I'd like to eat for breakfast over the weekend. Isn't that what weekends are for, breakfasting at leisure..mmm


Fancy schmancy eggs benedict canapes. Yes please!
Nothing says lazy and leisurely like fresh croissant, coffee and the newspaper.

Comments

  1. Weekends are for breakfast! Amen. (And choc cake from Nice...)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts