Thursday thoughts

I've been having trouble sleeping lately. I think I'm just going to say that I'm adjusting. My body and mind just need to adjest to all this adjusting and then perhaps I could adjust my current resting settings too. New job, new routine, varsity is all kinds of painful, ineffective torture at the moment which has got me in all sorts of internal hysterics, because who be it for me to be outwardly hysterically!

All in all, I'm taking strain. Funny (def not the haha kind) I'm having that "light at the end of the tunnel" feeling though which is pretty awesome. Feeling awesome however, not been high on my happy radar at the moment. maybe it's hectic hormones or something, but feel a little or maybe a lottle down in the dumpsies!

So borrowing this motto for my day, starting today. Needing a lot more sleep, which I will be taking! Getting some more exercise in, which will help with the sleep, moreover the AWESOME.

Here's to that! Being awesome!

That's an order to us all, to wake up and BE AWESOME!

Comments

Popular Posts