Love


Love really is a beautiful thing. That is the truth of it all.

Love is not always the easiest of things. The people we love the most, tend to hurt us the most, why well...because we love them so much.

I am so grateful for all the love I feel and have felt. It has really shaped a lot of who I am today. That is SUCH a beautiful thing. I am so lucky.

In loving, I have also learnt the beauty of letting go and that is a wonderful feeling too. In loving I have also learnt the peace that comes with forgiving. That is great for me, because I love me so much!

Writing this blog post is interesting today. I was sitting after sending out some mails this morning and doing admin and I was like...mmm haven't blogged this week, what should I blog about. All that came to me was "love."

Sums it up, doesn't it?

XX

Comments

Popular Posts