It's the weekend

I need a winter clean. It's odd, I never get round to it in spring it seems. I think I'll feel better. There is clutter everywhere. That's how I feel about my life right now. Feel like I need to get rid of some stuff.


I saw someone retweeted or posted an Oprah post last night and it said something about follow your passion and you will find your purpose. I sat there quiet sullen and forlorn, wondering, good lawd what is my passion? Which got me into a state as to how far I am from my purpose then. So what to do when  feeling this stressed, unclutter of course! Can't wait! One cupboard at a time. Actually I'm just trying to clear out my workspace for starters. So that I can actually work in there.

It's a long weekend. I have deadlines! I'm supposed to go on a date with a man who is who the hell knows what to me. Sad thing is today I woke up and said this to myself, I feel single. That can't be good right? Then I said to myself, that makes me sad. Lots of conversations for one in these here parts. Can't be good right, when kinda technically there is someone in my life, well sort of. Who the hell knows.

Anyway. It's the weekend. That's supposed to make us happy right. Well it does. We have a lot to be grateful and I'm going to spend a lot of time reminding myself of this. Also the more I tick off on my to-do list, the better I'll feel no doubt.

Sorry for the post laden with bleakness. It is the weekend after all. I will stop and smell some of these without a doubt...

Pretty peonies. 
Find something beautiful everyday. Enjoy the little things.

Love and laugh and drink warm cups of tea.

xx



Comments

Popular Posts