Five to...


So tomorrow is Jesus's birthday. I'm pretty annoyed with myself that I didn't research how old he'd be tomorrow. Well I might need to go through a series of sources and get an aggregate,because it all depends on who's telling the story.

So it's five to Christmas o'clock. My goodness!! We're here already! I absolutely cannot believe it.

I'd love one of these prints okay all of them from here

So what do I want for Christmas I got asked today (bit late if you ask me!!). Funny I really don't know. I do want a special gift from the heart.Honestly I could get a box of Smarties wrapped to perfection, a great fabric, a hand written letter, a little piece of art, just something special that says me. Not an extension of the giver, but rather a reflection that they thought of ME! Anyway I'll see tomorrow what awaits me under the tree. Yay!

Holiday ice cubes - so festive


What I did not expect to get for Christmas this year was;

  • To be one long, painful week into a break up (sure impacts one's level of Christmas cheer)
  • To be so exhausted and minus my usual Christmas cheer
  • To be caught up in last minute mall madness - having started my Christmas shopping in June of this year, this was completely unacceptable.

But it's Christmas and this Christmas in particular I do realise that there is so much to be grateful for. So here is my Christmas wishlist for you, on this beautiful night before Christmas on all our streets:

May you;
  • Fall in love - madly in love, with yourself and then with someone else
  • Be open to falling for a stranger, they might be one of the best people you meet, someone who gets you
  • May you tell the full, unabated truth, because you should
  • May you forgive quickly and know that you may never forget
  • May you get lots of cuddles from those you love
  • Cuddle them harder when they annoy you more
  • May you reach out instead of hiding in your safe hole when a loved one has hurt you
  • TALK - say it loud and be proud - tell each other how you feel
  • May you realise how precious love is - how precious it is to love and be loved
  • May you choose your battles wisely
  • May you kiss instead of arguing sometimes, because kisses solve a multitude of ills
  • May you guffaw
  • May you feel the thrill of simply holding hands
  • May you have long silly conversations into whatever o'clock
  • May you smile often
  • Make beautiful,heartwarming memories
  • May you spend lots of time with beautiful children, they know what life is about
  • Enjoy your siblings, they know you best and are the people you spend the most time with in your life (That's pretty awesome)
  • May you love deeply
  • May you bring light wherever you go
  • May you realise that bad days are just that and it is not a bad life
  • Drink water
  • Eat your veggies
  • Take long walks
  • Let GO of that which no longer serves you
  • Realise that you're amazing
  • Have faith
  • Own your Awesome!!

Merry Christmas you beauties.

Loves xx


Comments

  1. Sad to hear about the breakup, love stuff is tough and wonderful but so are you! I love your wish list. It is for all of us struggling humans.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts