Frosty Friday

So in Joburg, the weather seems to have skipped the Autumn season setting and just fast tracked itself to a frosty, wintery Friday. Granted we did have fair warning. The leaves were changing colour in February already... I'm feeling chilly to my bones. When the weather turns to this, I want to be warm and snug in my kitchen; oven on, baking, making soups to fill up and warm up the bellies of those I love. So yummy and so exciting...

So what will I be cooking in the kitchen this wintery weekend...

I'm really keen on trying out new salads and new salad ingredients, so I want to try this out...

Zucchini Ribbon Salad from here
Saturday breakfast yumminess....

Cauliflower crust breakfast pizza from here
Before we head out to The Neighbourgoods Market to pick up our order of this...

Gorgeous coffee (decaff) from here
I've had a dumpling craving for over a week now and while I won't make my own right now, I'd love to try these some day...
Delicious Dim Sum
From here
For dessert even though it's chilly...

Earl Grey Ice Cream...YUM! ..from here

Oooh all this at lunch time is making a leetle big hungry.

I found some inspiration on the net today, so here is something to ponder...
Have a passion you want to pursue? He did and let nothing stop him..
Winter wardrobe wonder from here. I want it all!

Happy weekend winter wonderlets!

xx

Word!!

Comments

Popular Posts