Sad face :(



Today I feel so swak.And to those of you reading this where Afrikaans isn't in your horizon, it loosely translates that I'm feeling really down and depleted of my energy and well the worst part is I feel like I'm just going to cry at any moment. Anything will make me ball my eyes out!


Listen to my nephews giggles makes life inordinately beautiful.


I wanna lie here and read.Not too certain I'd ever get off.


Today. Is one of those days, where I need a lot of love. A tight hug, a hot bath and roast potatoes. Things that make me feel better.

I wanna lay my head here. zzzzzzz...
Or I could sit here...Ocean and endless opportunities
This seems like a mighty fine option. I definitely would!


Well it'll be all better in the morning. If not, HE's got this.

Comments

Popular Posts