Taking it easy

Things I'd rather be doing...{source}
Back to work today. My my...not a thing I was particularly keen on doing, but well it's done now and kinda glad I did.

Summer in the southern hemisphere, means a lot of lounging the sunshine. Though our weather has been rather inclement and well I avoid the sun quite extensively (wrinkles and skin cancer will not trend here)... a little Vitamin D, never hurt nobody.

As a lot of us prepare to start the new year at our various posts a little inspiration;
one day when I'm big, I'd like to make this pavlova 
I agree with some of the must have ingredients on this list - what's on yours

Happy happy almost end of the first week of the year.
xx

Comments

  1. Luckily, there are tons of guidance books out there to select from! If you would like to be more adventurous, you have to be more circumspect. For more information on gifts ideas visit here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts