Tuesday thoughts

{source}
The year is screeching to a close. Though the final week seems to be plodding far slower than I'd like in real life. ahahahha

Just does not seem to be enough time. Enough time to catch up with my faves. Languish in these summer days and enjoy the storms.

So many special birthdays in my life today! Happy birthday all you stars!

Here is a little reading list of things on my mind lately...

A behavioural bank what are your thoughts? South Africans can be better savers
Romance real and really lovely 
Romance continued from Cup of Jo ...
"Says Kerri on what is romance, really: “On a walk one evening, my 17-year-old boyfriend told me that when his first child was born he planned to wear a suit because that’s what you wear to all of the special celebrations in your life. Teenage me was definitely hoping to be the one to have his babies after that! Fast forward almost a decade, I assumed he would have forgotten but, nope. That tender-hearted husband of mine walks into the delivery room with a tie peeking out from underneath his scrubs.”


Keep your magic this week and all through the holidays.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts