So good to be back



I cannot remember where I found this... (I want to credit the source)

So I forgot the password for my blogger account around this time last year and sadly, it's been a year off writing this blog and my soul has surely felt the difference. This blank space has got me through the worst of times and the best of times.

I know barely anyone reads my blog which is awesome in its own way, since it kinda is a space for mindful and mindless musings. I am heart warmed and wholly surprised at who does read it though. It is something so special and a gratitude which I cannot express in mere words.

I am so happy to be back. So many things in my life have required long posts and short posts, but now I'm back...Wonder if I'll change much about this blog?


Anyway...welcome back to me... et vous? ça va?

xx

Comments

Popular Posts