Friday already

Can't look...is it really the weekend already?
 I enjoy the name of this print, "late for love".  Can you ever be late for love though? It comes perfectly on time.

Month end comes with decisions and bills. Adulting is a lot of admin really. Decisions are a treat right. Either way you go, some sacrifice, something must go. Letting go...Such a thing. It's amazing what we struggle to let go of.

While July feels like it took forever to end, it just dawned on me, as I spin around deadlines that August is only a few days away. That means to me that my birthday is super close. Eek and Yay! A new year is upon me. Growth is great! That is really said to convince myself more than anything else.

Wishing you and incredible and productive rest of Friday. Here are a few weekend reads for you, from moi.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts