Wednesday


Wishful Thinking

I hurt my neck in a car accident, more than I thought I did. It made my brain fuzzy and blocked my ear right up again. EVERYTHING CONNECTS!

Recuperating needs to go hand in hand with me working and studying at the moment! So what a balancing act, when my balance is a little wonky! It will all come together. It will all work out wonderfully. Saying it, so I can believe it and then it will ultimately come true!

I have not blogged in a bit, so here is a wee little reading list;

I'm so keen to watch The Lobster
I have my views on his presidency, but Barack Obama the real man definitely resonates
I made this zucchini breakfast pizza (surprisingly quick and easy)

It's mid week already! Light and lightness for the rest of it and beyond!

xx


Comments

Popular Posts