Happy birthday to my best!


 
She loves chocolate...so this tart seems fitting for her birthday cake

I made a friend, 4 glorious years ago. It may seem strange to say, that I made a friend, but I realised that I had not met  or truly made a friend until I met her. She has shown me what it means to love, savour life, stand up for what and who you believe in, taught me to believe, in myself and in people and so many MANY other things for which I have no words, but an ever growing heart filled with love and gratitude, in places I discover often.

It is this wonderful woman's birthday today. To the girl, who really made me enjoy and celebrate being a girl. Happy birthday, you beautiful, delightful, brilliant heart.

Love, love, love 

xxx

Comments

  1. Oh my! I am catching up on things (including reading your beautiful blog) and just came across this post. A belated birthday wish is a wonderful thing because it brings a bit of birthday spark into an ordinary day. I'm the luckiest to call you a friend. Thank-you and so much love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts