Multi- Monday




Do I have a problem? I like to multi-task. I am sitting on an online tutorial and I'm thinking this may be a good time to blow dry my hair, while I'm seated here and my microphone is on mute. Still thinking of getting my blowdryer and flat iron. Why not right?! Just getting things done while I'm sitting in this here one place.

So well I'm blogging instead. Also important to my wellbeing. You don't know just how much. I can also get some work done while I sit here too. Does it mean I'm not concentrating?! Not really. My brain is marvellous and it fascinates me, because it can really be in a few places at once. Perhaps this is not ideal?! I don't really know. Should we do one thing at a time?! Is it best? I find that when I have one thing to do, goodness me, does that thing EVER take me forever!? I don't know what it is. So now I'm learning to do what works best for me. The key thing is to complete tasks wonderfully. I suffer from perfectionism. It can often be debilitating, but I'm getting better at it. "Done is better than perfect" is my little tune! Though my version of done, still aims to fall not too far from my version of perfection.

I've decided not to blow dry my hair just yet. Just do this blog post,as well as reading my course notes when I'm done.

One of my favourite friends, who I've been friends with for over 20 years, is pregnant. I saw this earlier and thought it hilarious, so I sent it to her. Love a little news of preggie friends. This baby is going to have  great sense of humour, little baby bean. I'm excited for the little cuddles coming next year.

Anyway, I must be off to tick off my tasks on my to-do list, that never seems to empty out. I need to get better than that.

Have a great day.

x

Comments

Popular Posts