Make eye contact...it's the weekend



what's yours? {source}

I'm off to a birthday party today. My favourite little girls are 2! I'll be there. Looking forward to my outfit too, I must say. I do love me a bit of a theme! Chic and on theme is the idea!

Wishing you a spectaular weekend ahead. I'm looking forward to some sleep this weekend that is for sure and much needed, since I seem to have skipped it these past few weekends. Time well spent though, not sleeping.

Some weekend reads for you and me...

I may be single, but I really do need to master single tasking
This could be useful to understand, the theology of rest 
Make eye contact with someone and other necessities to add to your list
"For me, physical love has always been bound to an irresistible feeling of innocence and joy. Thus, I cannot love in tears but in exaltation. " - Merci, Monsieur Camus

Hearts and highlights for the weekend.

xx 
 






Comments

Popular Posts