Do it!

{source}

Life has been sans a bed of roses lately. Testing, to but understate it! But you know what? Here I am. Here I stand.

Ready! As we start our new week, remember this please. Don't lose your fire!!!

I don't know if we're all going through a bit of this, what am I doing with my life stuff?...

It really is testing sometimes, but it always works out just on the other side of that feeling where you are about to give up. So they say...

Loved what Mindy Kaling had to say about confidence.

A definite must read for me. When times are testing, confidence can so easily be tested and we can look for even the littlest bit of affirmation in the not so nourishing of places...

While we may be shaken in testing times, may we not be stirred!

Have a beautiful week. Be on purpose and on fire!

xx

Comments

Popular Posts