How about a change?



Let's go for it, but I can't look! {source}
Even writing that title was difficult for me! I'm not great at this change stuff, it really dawned on me today! I'm sitting here still trying to channel being open, I talk about it a lot and I really try, but yho it's hard for me. I've just realised.

I'm being hard on myself! I'm getting much better at it though. What is key is positivity and self discipline! I think it's working. I've learnt so many lessons lately. Hard ones, but I'm glad I went outside of myself. I learnt some stuff.

So while there are stages of grief, I've picked up these stages of change:
  1. Absolute fear
  2. Desperate indecision
  3. Debilitating doubt
  4. Uncertain acceptance
  5. Desperately insecure
  6. Scarily uncertain
  7. IS THIS SO WRONG?
  8. THIS IS NOT RIGHT FOR ME!!
  9. THIS IS NOT ME!!
  10. Acceptance
  11. Fear
  12. Worry
  13. Stomach cramps
  14. Wonder
  15. Waiting
  16. Letting go
  17. Trying to believe
  18. Staying positive
This is where I'm at right now...
What changes are you approaching. I say go for it. Think through it a little, but if you're thinking about it, you probably should try it.

Happy hearts to you all.

Go for the change. I have a feeling it may just bring you to a different and spectacular part of you.

I'm excited.

xx


Comments

Popular Posts