Hello weekend




Wow! It sure has been a while since I posted my weekend post. Sorry to all my wonderful readers.

Have a wonderful weekend. I am on an awesome course this weekend, should be great and intense.

I've been reading lots on the interwebs and looking at a lot of recipes, tried out a few too...

sharing is caring - love what the Spanish are doing in order not to waste food
I watched this Great Beauty of a movie last night. What a visual feast
When in Rome ... have a coffee
Dating? About to date? How old is too old for you? Does age matter?
Dark winter nails = Yes!
In these dry Joburg winter days, this coconut balm is what I need.
Food is always so close to my heart and top of mind..So I'm loving these desk lunch ideas
Simple pasta suppers are my new things...
I'm not a huge fan of meetings, but this may make me want to go to mine

Lightness and light to all you beautiful souls.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts