Have a wonderful weekend


Umm...just like that it's Friday again! Really?! Well that's how this thing called a week works I guess.

Mine has been jam packed and I even had my first and hopefully last raging hangover of the year! It's been a while and hey it was such fun getting there.

I've been practicing something lately and that is doing things I wouldn't usually do. Creature of habit I am, must admit and also mostly I think I've come to a point in my life when I'm not all that bothered to do stuff I don't really want to do.

Life is seriously not cool though if you keep doing what you've always done! What kind of intrepid explorer would I be then?! To infinity and beyond!! Or wherever else it is that I have my eyes set on!

So my cleaning lady walks in and  says, "Happy Valentine's Day," to me for tomorrow, because she won't be seeing me tomorrow. So sweet! What are your thoughts and plans for tomorrow? Enjoy it you crazy hearts!!

Here are some reads from the interwebs for your weekend...

Kisses are just delicious, so it's interesting to see  How 'x' became the universal symbol for kiss
I'd love some flowers for once or even just a sweet handwritten note for Valentine's day, but I digress, here are some Chocolate gift ideas for every kinda love situation

Now seems like a great time to do something.

New beginnings are many kinds of wonderful. Pity we're often too scared to take the first step. Shufffle if you must, but go!

Have a wonderful weekend
xx

Comments

Popular Posts