Flowers would be nice

Peonies, as beautiful as they are scarce.
I do enjoy me some flowers. Like most things, I'm not for the stock standard ordinary. Over the years and having my own home, I've really grown to love flowers more and more.

I can never buy enough vases, they will always be handy and they are ever so treasured. Whether it's my blue kitchen jug filled with some heather when it's on season or wonderful proteas or other floral treasures I find, I just love walking into my house and having the beautiful delight of flowers around me.

Orchards have always scared me, I must say. They're like the cats of the plant world to me. They need you to pay some attention, but not too much, but I don't know what that is. I'm a nurturer by nature. So with my dear orchard, I just follow instructions on the label. She's still alive.

Something ever so wonderful is receiving flowers from a loved one. EVER so special. I just love seeing what they'll choose.

I must say it's been a while since a beautiful man has bought me flowers. I'm more into "just because you're wonderful" flowers than I'm sorry flowers. The latter scares me a lot. Fortunately I have not often been on the receiving end of those.

Flowers are a celebration. Even when I buy mine almost weekly, it's that beautiful treat to be like, hello lovely, we can't wait to come home with you (how I choose my flowers, they talk to me;) ).

I hope someone buys you pretty flowers. Even if that person is pretty little you.

Best I go fuss over my little orchard for a moment.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts