Time

A line popped into my head the other night before I fell asleep, "We think we have time." I can't remember who said or where I read it, but it popped into my mind.  We do think we have time hey. 



My most precious little twin nephews turned 7 today. I remember coming back from Paris on the monring of the 16th, it was a Sunday. That flight on the Saturday before was unmissable! They were born on a Monday my precious little facelets, two beautiful little boys, little womb-mates and as it turs out life mates. Great way to start that week and frankly great start of our lives again with them in it. Now they are 7! With twins every things seems faster, because the pace doubles, but then again, so does the joy!

I've really been thinking about time lately. I think it was on Sunday when I was getting dressed to head to a meeting and as I put on my dress, I smiled and I said to myself, that you will never be as young as you are now. 

Make the most of the time you have. Spend it with those you love, you little button boos!

You are so much more amazing than you think you are. Use your time to Shine!

xxx

Comments

Popular Posts