The September Issue



I love this time of year. Not just because, it's my birthday month, but it's the start of new things. Love Spring. Also it makes me think of Paris and most of Europe, where it's time of La Rentree in France, kids going back to school and all the best the French have to offer for back to school. Colette has some of the greatest back to school stuff. So amazing! Nothing better than back to school, it was one of my favourite times of the year. Wrapping of books and new stationery, my faves!! Start of a new year. Spring in the Southern Hemisphere, Autumn up North, newness in its own way. Isn't it magic.

Also Vogue's biggest issue, The September Issue, comes out now and as they say, September is the new January.

Also for this season, even if the budget is a little, one little treat is lipstick. I love lipstick and it is my indulgence for sure. Vogue agrees on the magic of lipstick being best!

Change is a wonderful thing!



Comments

Popular Posts