Still in my skin


I knocked my knee yesterday. Usually we just knock ourselves, hold the throbbing areafor a momet and then move on. Well at least that's what I do. Yesterday morning, I knocked my knee, in clearly a really terrible spot. The pain was awful. I have an exceptionally high pain threshold, but this really got me, the pain made me nauseous. Well the knee swelled up and the pain multiplied! Goodness me!

So today, my sore knee meant, that I moved very little today. Well I chose to move very little. I sat in front of my computer and worked! Had a lot of tea and took it as easy as possible.

I realised that I needed to take good care of myself, something I've grossly neglected for a long long time.

It was good to be still and be in my skin for a change. Quiet and occupied.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts