Thank you



I'm really getting super in touch with being grateful lately and loving it. While I try and make sure almost daily to send my little thank you out to the Universe, some days I think I get caught up in the strain of things not going as I planned and the "thank you" becomes very faint.

I have so much to be grateful for. In fact we all do. Thought it would be a great way to start the week. A reminder to self and also just to share with you lovelies, followers and readers alike.

If you wrote a note to the Universe to say thank you, what would you say? Mine would be handwritten without a doubt!

Perhaps this is what I'd say, " For all that is. For all that was. For all the wonder yet to be. THANK YOU. xx"

There are no real words to aptly describe gratitude I sometimes find, so Thank You is it. Yet it is everything.

Happy week.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts