Jamming in my Jammies

Well sleep decided to evade me last night, but insomnia...oh wow that little sun of a gun, just never seems to forget my address.

So this blog post is an ode to the sleep I have not got (waves goodbye sadly).

From here


Isn't great sleep wear an unsung luxury. I balk at the idea of sleeping in a t-shirt, except if it's your love's t-shirt and if they're not there, you get to feel like they're with you.

Trawling the interwebs, I came across this cool article on great pjs. A shower, brushed teeth, great bedside table assortment and a book, fresh white linen and great pyjamas, magic! An everyday luxury!

Have a look at some of these finds:

Donna Karan keeps it simple for summer
For lounging around the morning after the wedding night before perhaps?! From here
A little, fun print perhaps?
Vintage J.Crew will always do!

Comments

Popular Posts