In a bind



I went back to yoga today. My gosh it was amazing. I was shocked that body could still get into arms stands I last perfected when I was 25 and had not done many since.

The love and peace I feel in a yoga studio is often unparalleled. It was so good to get back onto my mat. I did some crazy bind and it really does amaze me how my body can allow itself into such crazily awesome contortions. Great way to focus on letting go. I have to hold on tight to myself to be able to learn how let go of some other stuff that no longer serves. Oh and the breathing, the breathing was wonderful.

As my beautiful sister says as she finished taking us through a great yoga class with the best music ever, "Blessed are the flexible, for they will never be bent out of shape."

Be gentle with yourselves my lovelies.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts