Best

So it's World Breastfeeding Week! That is super special I say. Of having little babes that is one thing I really look forward to the most. (smiling as I type this). Breast is best I feel for Mama and baby.

In honour of this special week, I decided to share some beautiful breastfeeding moments captured of moms around the world.

Meal time for everyone.

Beautiful Olivia Wilde and Otis glamming it up


Quiet moment with mamma
So so beautiful.

Wishing you a beautiful weekend with the best of what your heart and souls love.
My wonderful nephews are off in Mauritius frolicking in the waves where I've spent many a school holiday since I was a baby. Have a special connection to that place and I fear a little withdrawl as I haven't been there in about 3 years I think.  Special times with family only. Wonder what it feels like to go to some places with other people. Hihi! Family are our first friends and best.

Have a wonderful weekend bloglets.

Best

xx

Comments

Popular Posts