All loved up

My ex used to say this and it was so cute, because it's not something we say often in South Africa.

So why not begin this new month with a little post about something wonderful like, being all loved up.

Olivia Palermo is one of my foremost style crushes. I feel she gets me...hihi...Maybe it's because I believe that in and amongst all my mixed heritage of my family, I am definitely part Italian somewhere.

I've always liked her style and she just seems to get it, but her wedding outfit this past weekend and her wedding and relationship in general really, just said to me, yep this girl gets me.

More than that I just love how private she is about her private life and I totally get that. I'm very protective over my life and the people close to me in it.

I just love these shots of this loved up couple... Vaguely jelly that two good looking people of this nature found each other. Though I myself would not be all too partial to a schmodel boyfriend, I am not averse to good looks. I do enjoy his name though. Makes him seem almost South African, Johannes.

Have a look at this beautiful history of this couple. Really? They woke up like this?!

Oh just taking a stroll, drinking a freeze, looking fresh to death.  And having a giggle between us.


I love you so much, I want to eat your forehead. hihi..This forehead kiss, moment of beautiful intimacy.

Chilling in the front row. As we do.I love his shoes!
Holding hands. Honestly this is what it's about. Don't stop holding hands.

This beautiful moment of care. Then there's his navy suit,  which is really just greatness personified.
The big day. Perfect in its simplicity and personal charm.
So it took them 6 years to get to this point and I'm sure it was well worth. All in their own time.

Really when it comes to matters of the heart, I do believe that there is no rush. Good things take time.

I do hope you all meet that one where you are all truly loved up and may you have lasting moments of magic between the two of you. When you get married I wish you beautiful little lovelets.

This couple really suit each other. I believe that a couple that is meant for each other, somehow has a look that is similar in some way. Their faces work together. Don't f's with nature, She knows what she's doing that Mama.

Looking forward to you all being loved up.

xx

Comments

Popular Posts